Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessica Alba Documents Daughter Haven's Adorable Montessori Graduation on Snapchat
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Here Is Everything You Need to Know About Independence Day: Resurgence Star Jessie T. Usher
- Taylor Swift Ditches Bleach Blonde Hair as Relationship with Tom Hiddleston Starts to Heat Up
- WATCH: Black-ish's Tracee Ellis Ross and Anthony Anderson Are Really Excited to Host the BET Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Single
BIG BREAK: This year's interracial romance Save the Last Dance
A REASON TO SMILE: "When I was 17, the first boyfriend I really loved told me my crooked teeth are sexy," says Stiles. "Now they're my favorite feature."
HER APPLE PIE APPEAL: "There's something very American about Julia's face," says Dance director Thomas Carter.
THE RAPUNZEL EFFECT: "She had her hair in a bun when I met her," says Gil Junger, who directed Stiles in 1999's 10 Things I Hate About You. "I asked her to take it down for the screen test—and I almost proposed on the spot!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!