Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out Which TV Star Just Called Kim Kardashian's Platinum Hair 'Jarring'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- We Tried It: A Wacky (But Awesome) Beauty Product
- Ashton Sachs: 'I Can't Believe Somebody Killed My Parents'
- Friends Forever! Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Confirm BFF Status with Love Lock in Paris
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Single
BIG BREAK: This year's interracial romance Save the Last Dance
A REASON TO SMILE: "When I was 17, the first boyfriend I really loved told me my crooked teeth are sexy," says Stiles. "Now they're my favorite feature."
HER APPLE PIE APPEAL: "There's something very American about Julia's face," says Dance director Thomas Carter.
THE RAPUNZEL EFFECT: "She had her hair in a bun when I met her," says Gil Junger, who directed Stiles in 1999's 10 Things I Hate About You. "I asked her to take it down for the screen test—and I almost proposed on the spot!"
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!