Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About Olympic Diver Kassidy Cook, Who Overcame Life-Altering Surgery to Make 2016 National Team
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Love in Paradise! Bachelor Creator Mike Fleiss Confirms 'Multiple Engagements' This Season
- Pitch a Tent with Star Meghan Rienks! The YouTube Star Hosts Her First-Ever Girls-Only Sleep Away Camp This Summer
- WATCH: Eli Roth Takes a PEOPLE Staffer Swimming with Baby Black Tip Sharks and Stingrays
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
Halle Berry: Actress
Berry, 34, who next stars opposite John Travolta in this summer's Swordfish, obviously knows what she's talking about. "There are those whom the camera loves, but you wouldn't necessarily have the same reaction if you saw them in public," says Dandridge director Martha Coolidge. "Halle is truly as lovely on-camera and off. She has a great chin, cheekbones, eyes—everything is just great, even her fingernails."
And can this former model ever wear clothes. "Halle's proportions are perfect," says Shelley Komarov, who designed the costumes for Dandridge. "Basically it doesn't matter what you put on her." What becomes her most, though, is a newly acquired luster, the result of her marriage in January to R&B musician Eric Benét, 34. At their home in L.A. Berry also delights in being a stepmom to Benét's 9-year-old daughter India, whose mother died after a car accident seven years ago.
Her new husband keeps the worry lines away from Berry's face. "There's a comfort level with him that I've never really experienced," she told McCall's last fall. "I can just be myself...." The 5'6½" actress, whose three-year marriage to baseball player David Justice ended in 1997, relied on Benét for support when she was indicted last year on charges of leaving the scene of an automobile accident she'd been in near her home. She pleaded no contest and was put on probation for three years, fined $13,500 and required to put in 200 hours of community service. It was then that Berry discovered the importance of inner beauty. "Resolving it this way allows me to take some responsibility," she told IN STYLE. "Now I can look at myself in the mirror."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!