Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Bath Time With Baby Luna – See the Adorable Snap!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Justin Bieber (Finally!) Cuts His Dreadlocks Off – See His Fresh Haircut
- Blind Afghanistan War Veteran Will Go for Gold at Paralympic Games in Rio
- Orange Is The New Black Star Opens Up About Her Parents' Deportation: 'My Story Is Heartbreakingly Common'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
Harold for Jr.
AGE: 30 HEIGHT: 5 11'
MARITAL STATUS: Single
RESIDENCE: Memphis and Washington, D.C.
BIG BREAK: He gave the keynote address at last year's Democratic convention.
HOW HE GOT THERE: Ford was elected to Congress in '96 (six months out of the University of Michigan Law School); he replaced his retiring dad, Harold E. Ford Sr.
STAR QUALITY: Pal Jason Levien says being at the convention with Ford was "like traveling with Elvis. Even the cast of The West Wing wanted to meet him."
WHAT CANT BE MISSED: His "piercing, pretty green eyes," says Jennifer Baltimore, Ford's former fiancée. (The pair broke up last May yet remain close friends.)
GEEK HISTORY: Ford had braces for six years, until he was 19, and suffered from acne until recently: "I was running for Congress and had to put makeup on to cover it up."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!