Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shannen Doherty Shares Emotional Wedding Flashback Post on Instagram: 'I Would Walk Any Path With This Man'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Ryan Lochte Says It 'Brings Tears to My Eyes' Knowing His 'Adorable' Grandmother Is Watching Dancing with the Stars
- Courteney Cox Defends Jennifer Aniston Amid Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Men Charged in 'Grisly' Triple Homicide Knew Victims' Daughter as 'Furries,' Friends Say
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
Kelly Ripa: Actress-Talk Show Host
A sprightly sense of humor helps too. Since she paired with Regis Philbin, 69, Ripa, 30, has hit it big with audiences and even charmed her (many say) lookalike predecessor. "I wish I looked like her," says Kathie Lee Gifford, 47. "The only thing I don't envy about her is being pregnant!" Ripa, who has a 3-year-old son, Michael, with her husband of five years (and AMC spouse), Mark Consuelos, 30, is expecting their second child in June. Says Consuelos: "I think motherhood has made her more beautiful."
Haunted by past faux-pas—"hair as big as it could possibly get" during high school in Voorhees, N.J., and too much time in the tanning salon ("I had tanorexia," she says)—the 5'4" Ripa knows the importance of measuring up on the small screen. "In the world of daytime, everyone is beautiful," she says. "Even in a fiery explosion on All My Children, I wonder if I'm wearing enough lip gloss."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!