Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Actor/Playwright Sam Shepard Arrested on Drunk Driving Charges in Santa Fe
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- World's Oldest Person Jeralean Talley Rings in Her 116th Birthday with Weekend Party
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Ali Pleads for Help as Police Zero in on Andrew
- FROM EW: Shania Twain Explains Why Upcoming Tour Will Be Her Last
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
Kelly Ripa: Actress-Talk Show Host
A sprightly sense of humor helps too. Since she paired with Regis Philbin, 69, Ripa, 30, has hit it big with audiences and even charmed her (many say) lookalike predecessor. "I wish I looked like her," says Kathie Lee Gifford, 47. "The only thing I don't envy about her is being pregnant!" Ripa, who has a 3-year-old son, Michael, with her husband of five years (and AMC spouse), Mark Consuelos, 30, is expecting their second child in June. Says Consuelos: "I think motherhood has made her more beautiful."
Haunted by past faux-pas—"hair as big as it could possibly get" during high school in Voorhees, N.J., and too much time in the tanning salon ("I had tanorexia," she says)—the 5'4" Ripa knows the importance of measuring up on the small screen. "In the world of daytime, everyone is beautiful," she says. "Even in a fiery explosion on All My Children, I wonder if I'm wearing enough lip gloss."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!