Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Closes Out MTV VMAs with Drag Queen-Packed Performance and New, Free Album
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- FROM EW: All the Winners at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kanye West's VMAs Speech Ranked from His Sweetest to Most Confusing Quotes
- Watch Justin Bieber Having a Steamy Hook up with a Model in 'What Do You Mean' Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
Kelly Ripa: Actress-Talk Show Host
A sprightly sense of humor helps too. Since she paired with Regis Philbin, 69, Ripa, 30, has hit it big with audiences and even charmed her (many say) lookalike predecessor. "I wish I looked like her," says Kathie Lee Gifford, 47. "The only thing I don't envy about her is being pregnant!" Ripa, who has a 3-year-old son, Michael, with her husband of five years (and AMC spouse), Mark Consuelos, 30, is expecting their second child in June. Says Consuelos: "I think motherhood has made her more beautiful."
Haunted by past faux-pas—"hair as big as it could possibly get" during high school in Voorhees, N.J., and too much time in the tanning salon ("I had tanorexia," she says)—the 5'4" Ripa knows the importance of measuring up on the small screen. "In the world of daytime, everyone is beautiful," she says. "Even in a fiery explosion on All My Children, I wonder if I'm wearing enough lip gloss."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!