Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Madonna Surprises 400 Fans at 25th Anniversary Screening of Madonna: Truth or Dare in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Audrina Patridge Introduces Fans to Daughter Kirra – See the Adorable Family Photo!
- Prince's Paisley Park to Be Turned Into Museum – Will Open to the Public on Oct. 6
- Dorinda Medley Claims Luann de Lesseps' Fiancé Asked Medley to Help Cover Up His Indiscretion: 'I'm Not Going to Lie for Them'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Single
RESIDENCE: Studio City, Calif.
BIG BREAK: Playing presidential aide Charlie Young on NBC's The West Wing
STAYING FIT: A Broadway dancer (The Tap Dance Kid) at age 9, Hill still hoofs it up when he can. "He'll be standing in this beautiful suit on the Oval Office set and he'll start tap-dancing," says costar Elisabeth Moss.
NO SWEAT: After a performance in the 1995 musical Bring in 'Da Noise, Bring in 'Da Funk, "this girl asked if she could have my towel," recalls Hill. "I said, 'It's got my sweat on it,' and she said, 'Yeah, I know'—and ran off screaming with it!"
FAMILY NICKNAME: Professor Boulderock. "When I was younger, I had a big head," explains Hill, who grew up in Sayreville, N.J., as the younger of two sons of an investment banker and an education consultant.
STYLING SECRET: Dudley's Q+ Scalp Special. "They have it in Jersey but I couldn't find it in L.A. That's one great thing about being on this show—they ship it to me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!