Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Gang's All Here! Julia Roberts Makes Rare Public Appearance with Her Three Adorable Children
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd Sidelined for Season 21 Due to Injury
- Robin Thicke Shares Fun Family Photo: 'Three Generations of Thickness!'
- The Voice's Craig Wayne Boyd Is Engaged
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Single
RESIDENCE: Studio City, Calif.
BIG BREAK: Playing presidential aide Charlie Young on NBC's The West Wing
STAYING FIT: A Broadway dancer (The Tap Dance Kid) at age 9, Hill still hoofs it up when he can. "He'll be standing in this beautiful suit on the Oval Office set and he'll start tap-dancing," says costar Elisabeth Moss.
NO SWEAT: After a performance in the 1995 musical Bring in 'Da Noise, Bring in 'Da Funk, "this girl asked if she could have my towel," recalls Hill. "I said, 'It's got my sweat on it,' and she said, 'Yeah, I know'—and ran off screaming with it!"
FAMILY NICKNAME: Professor Boulderock. "When I was younger, I had a big head," explains Hill, who grew up in Sayreville, N.J., as the younger of two sons of an investment banker and an education consultant.
STYLING SECRET: Dudley's Q+ Scalp Special. "They have it in Jersey but I couldn't find it in L.A. That's one great thing about being on this show—they ship it to me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!