Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'I Have Never Had Any Hard Feelings'
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Montell Jordan Sings 'This Is How We Do It' at a Buffalo Wild Wings (VIDEO)
- On-Again Couple Robin Wright and Ben Foster 'Couldn't Be a Better Match': Source
- Is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Stealing Rihanna's Nightgown Style?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Single
RESIDENCE: Studio City, Calif.
BIG BREAK: Playing presidential aide Charlie Young on NBC's The West Wing
STAYING FIT: A Broadway dancer (The Tap Dance Kid) at age 9, Hill still hoofs it up when he can. "He'll be standing in this beautiful suit on the Oval Office set and he'll start tap-dancing," says costar Elisabeth Moss.
NO SWEAT: After a performance in the 1995 musical Bring in 'Da Noise, Bring in 'Da Funk, "this girl asked if she could have my towel," recalls Hill. "I said, 'It's got my sweat on it,' and she said, 'Yeah, I know'—and ran off screaming with it!"
FAMILY NICKNAME: Professor Boulderock. "When I was younger, I had a big head," explains Hill, who grew up in Sayreville, N.J., as the younger of two sons of an investment banker and an education consultant.
STYLING SECRET: Dudley's Q+ Scalp Special. "They have it in Jersey but I couldn't find it in L.A. That's one great thing about being on this show—they ship it to me."
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!