Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rachel McAdams Pushes to Stop Ocean Noise Pollution – for the Sake of Baby Whales and Other Sea Life
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Samantha Bee, Josh Gad, George Lopez and More Celebrities React to Donald Trump's Cinco de Mayo Post
- What is Suboxone? Addiction Expert Explains This New Treatment for Opiate Addiction That Might Have Saved Prince
- Social Media Has Plenty to Say About Donald Trump's Cinco de Mayo Post: 'Can the Taco Bowl be President Instead?'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Single
BIG BREAK: Role of kickboxing aristocrat Jen Yu in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
BEAUTY SECRET: Sleep. "There's a saying in China. Men should eat and women should sleep. I try to get eight hours every night."
RESUME: Raised by an economist father and kindergarten teacher mother, Zhang attended Beijing's Central Academy of Drama for a year and began her acting career in the 1999 Chinese drama The Road Home. Next she stars opposite Jackie Chan in Rush Hour 2, due in August.
STAYING FIT: Making action movies means less time at the gym. "I really get my exercise during the fight scenes," she says.
EFFECT ON OTHERS: "She's sexy and she's innocent, and beneath her exterior there's something untamable," says Crouching Tiger director Ang Lee. "In real life she is the hidden dragon." Adds Rush Hour 2 director Brett Ratner: "To me, she is the Audrey Hepburn of Asia."
WORDS TO LIVE BY: "In China," Zhang says, "we don't consider someone truly beautiful until we have known them for a long time, and we know what's underneath the skin."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!