Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp Freaked Out Black Mass Director's Kid Doing Jack Sparrow's Voice in Full Whitey Bulger Makeup
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Determined Bono Says Nothing Will Stop U2 From Performing in Paris
- Kyle Richards on Yolanda Foster's Divorce From Husband David: 'They've Been Struggling'
- Kobe Bryant Opens Up About His Decision to Retire: 'I'm Not Obsessively Thinking About the Game Anymore'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Engaged to Lyzel Williams, 29, a graphic artist and deejay
BIG BREAK: Her 2000 debut album, Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds Vol. 1, went platinum and earned three Grammy nominations.
THE PERFECT FIT: "I eat what I want. I'm comfortable with myself. And I have a man who loves me whether I'm a size 8 or 18."
HAIR DRESSING: Before going on the road (this month, she's touring as Sting's opening act), Scott spends six hours with Philadelphia stylist Syreeta Scott having her Afro transformed into 300 double-stranded twist braids. "She has very soft hair," says Jazzy Jeff Townes, an executive producer on Scott's CD. "I always want to touch it."
NATURAL ASSETS: "Her eyes have the innocence of a child and at the same time that sexy, sultry vibe," says Williams. Adds her makeup artist Eric Spearman: "Her skin is like silk." Scott keeps it that way with Noxzema cleanser, Kiehl's moisturizer and no foundation. "I think it's important to see my pores," she explains.
THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS: "When I get onstage," says the singer, "I automatically feel beautiful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!