Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Secret to Glowing, Flawless Skin Is with This Tiny Beauty Tool
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Frank Grillo Reveals He Doesn't Listen to His Kingdom Costar Nick Jonas' Music
- Bicoastal Couple Brooklyn Beckham and Chloë Grace Moretz Share Sweet PDA on Set
- Princess Diana's Hidden Grave to Be Marked Publicly for the First Time
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Married six months to attorney Rebecca, 37
BIG BREAK: Goodloe's forecasts went national on the Weather Channel in 1999. In August he becomes a host of a new prime-time program, Evening Edition.
FACING FACTS: During high school in I Westchester County, N.Y., "I knew I looked okay and could get a date, and in college there were probably times I took advantage of that," says Goodloe. As an adult, he admits, "I haven't heard too many people tell me I have a face for radio."
MEMO FROM THE BOSS: "His stature, looks and demeanor make you pause in a 100-channel universe," lauds Weather Channel CEO Decker Anstrom.
THE FORECAST: If the hair loss that Goodloe says has started gets much worse, he explains, "I'm just going to shave my head."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!