Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Married six months to attorney Rebecca, 37
BIG BREAK: Goodloe's forecasts went national on the Weather Channel in 1999. In August he becomes a host of a new prime-time program, Evening Edition.
FACING FACTS: During high school in I Westchester County, N.Y., "I knew I looked okay and could get a date, and in college there were probably times I took advantage of that," says Goodloe. As an adult, he admits, "I haven't heard too many people tell me I have a face for radio."
MEMO FROM THE BOSS: "His stature, looks and demeanor make you pause in a 100-channel universe," lauds Weather Channel CEO Decker Anstrom.
THE FORECAST: If the hair loss that Goodloe says has started gets much worse, he explains, "I'm just going to shave my head."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!