Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Rooster McConaughey Says His Brother Matthew Is Welcome on His New Show
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Natalie Imbruglia's Cover of Daft Punk's 'Instant Crush' Will Blow You Away (WATCH)
- Alleged 'Lizard Man' Captivates South Carolina Town (VIDEO)
- Balloons Released at Oklahoma Father's Grave Travel 25 Miles Back to His Widow and Daughter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Married six months to attorney Rebecca, 37
BIG BREAK: Goodloe's forecasts went national on the Weather Channel in 1999. In August he becomes a host of a new prime-time program, Evening Edition.
FACING FACTS: During high school in I Westchester County, N.Y., "I knew I looked okay and could get a date, and in college there were probably times I took advantage of that," says Goodloe. As an adult, he admits, "I haven't heard too many people tell me I have a face for radio."
MEMO FROM THE BOSS: "His stature, looks and demeanor make you pause in a 100-channel universe," lauds Weather Channel CEO Decker Anstrom.
THE FORECAST: If the hair loss that Goodloe says has started gets much worse, he explains, "I'm just going to shave my head."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!