Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Evan Ross Shares Sweet Shot of Daughter Jagger with Wife Ashlee Simpson
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Lady Gaga Gets David Bowie Tattoo Days Before Honoring Him at the Grammy Awards: 'This Was the Image That Changed My Life'
- John Boyega Celebrates at BAFTAs Before Jumping Back into Star Wars: Episode VIII: 'I've Got a 6 a.m. Pickup Tomorrow!'
- Alicia Vikander Hits London with Michael Fassbender Ahead of BAFTAs Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Divorced since 1994 after a four-year marriage to model Roshumba
BIG BREAK: Costarring on CBS's top-rated crime drama CSI
HAIR CARE: On a bad hair day, says Dourdan, "I'll just put on a hat." The rest of the time, "I've got to carry around the Afro pick."
BRAND LOYALTY: Dourdan, who grew up in Philadelphia, where his father was an entrepreneur and his mother a teacher and clothing designer, moved to New York City after high school. In Brooklyn he discovered Carol's Daughter, a body-care shop that caters to African-Americans. "They have the most fantastic products," he says. "I use all their stuff like I'm a big oP girl or something."
LADIES' MAN: "His green eyes are extremely powerful and rare," says CS/'s Jorja Fox. Confirms costar Marg Helgenberger: "Women go berserk over Gary!"
February 15, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!