Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rihanna on Childbirth, Instagram and More: 5 Revelations from Her New Interview
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: 'I Gave Him a Fake Name, I Would Never Sleep with a Bernard' Says Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi about Losing Her Virginity
- Julianne Hough Rocks Two Very Different Outfits in One Night - See Her Stylish Switch-up!
- FIRST LOOK: Check Out The Wiz Live!'s Edgy, High-Fashion Costumes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Divorced since 1994 after a four-year marriage to model Roshumba
BIG BREAK: Costarring on CBS's top-rated crime drama CSI
HAIR CARE: On a bad hair day, says Dourdan, "I'll just put on a hat." The rest of the time, "I've got to carry around the Afro pick."
BRAND LOYALTY: Dourdan, who grew up in Philadelphia, where his father was an entrepreneur and his mother a teacher and clothing designer, moved to New York City after high school. In Brooklyn he discovered Carol's Daughter, a body-care shop that caters to African-Americans. "They have the most fantastic products," he says. "I use all their stuff like I'm a big oP girl or something."
LADIES' MAN: "His green eyes are extremely powerful and rare," says CS/'s Jorja Fox. Confirms costar Marg Helgenberger: "Women go berserk over Gary!"
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!