Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Divorced since 1994 after a four-year marriage to model Roshumba
BIG BREAK: Costarring on CBS's top-rated crime drama CSI
HAIR CARE: On a bad hair day, says Dourdan, "I'll just put on a hat." The rest of the time, "I've got to carry around the Afro pick."
BRAND LOYALTY: Dourdan, who grew up in Philadelphia, where his father was an entrepreneur and his mother a teacher and clothing designer, moved to New York City after high school. In Brooklyn he discovered Carol's Daughter, a body-care shop that caters to African-Americans. "They have the most fantastic products," he says. "I use all their stuff like I'm a big oP girl or something."
LADIES' MAN: "His green eyes are extremely powerful and rare," says CS/'s Jorja Fox. Confirms costar Marg Helgenberger: "Women go berserk over Gary!"
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!