Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
HEIGHT: 6 ft.
MARITAL STATUS: Single
BIG BREAK: The transition, in 1999, from Wall Street Journal reporter to CNBC's Sector Watch
WHAT MADE HIS STOCK RISE: "I think the dimples are what does it," says his Journal pal Mike McCarthy. Adds CNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo: "He's our Ricky Martin of business news!"
BAD HAIR DAYS: "My hair is the most annoying part of me," says Quin-tanilla. "There's a lot of it, and it's stubborn and stiff, which would come in handy if I wanted to spike it and dye it orange, but that would take away from my credibility."
FAMILY MATTERS: "The key to looking good is having a beautiful mother," says the son of divorced parents Robert, 58, a retired finance executive, and Georgia, 55, a nurse. "My mother walks into a room and you have to put on sunglasses."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!