Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,183 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida Officials Searching for Reckless Couple Who Killed Seabirds and Damaged Turtle Nests
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- The Craziest Foods at the 2015 Iowa and Minnesota State Fairs
- Jeremy Renner: 'I Don't Care' If People Think I'm Gay
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
HEIGHT: 6 ft.
MARITAL STATUS: Single
BIG BREAK: The transition, in 1999, from Wall Street Journal reporter to CNBC's Sector Watch
WHAT MADE HIS STOCK RISE: "I think the dimples are what does it," says his Journal pal Mike McCarthy. Adds CNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo: "He's our Ricky Martin of business news!"
BAD HAIR DAYS: "My hair is the most annoying part of me," says Quin-tanilla. "There's a lot of it, and it's stubborn and stiff, which would come in handy if I wanted to spike it and dye it orange, but that would take away from my credibility."
FAMILY MATTERS: "The key to looking good is having a beautiful mother," says the son of divorced parents Robert, 58, a retired finance executive, and Georgia, 55, a nurse. "My mother walks into a room and you have to put on sunglasses."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!