Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sweet Dreams! Kim Kardashian West Snaps a Selfie to Tell Her Unborn Son 'Good Night'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- 'Austin and Perry, We're Coming for You': Rescuers Hopeful They'll Find 14-Year-Old Boys Who Went Missing on Florida Fishing Trip
- Bachelor in Paradise Superlatives Are Out! Who Did Cast Members Name Most Dramatic?
- Missing California 8-Year-Old Girl's Body Found in a Dumpster; Teen Boy in Custody
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
MARITAL STATUS: Wed for nine years to Cindy, 38, a homemaker, with whom he has three sons
RESIDENCE: Pleasanton, Calif.
BIG BREAK: Becoming the NFL's youngest head coach and then leading his team to last year's 12-4 season and the AFC championship game
SMOOTH OPERATOR: "I would love to grow a beard or mustache, but I have a hard time growing any hair. I can grow the outline of a mustache—that's about it."
PERILS OF LOOKING YOUNG: "I'm this blond, blue-eyed, surfer-dude guy. When you look this young, you have to prove to players that you can help them." In fact, Gruden looks so boyish that "I was carded at an Oakland A's game two years ago," he says, "and I forgot my ID, so a fan had to buy me beer."
PLAYING THE FIELD: "Our fans have a love affair going with Jon," says quarterback Rich Gannon. "They appreciate that he'll go out and shake hands with them." But for some, says backup QB Rodney Peete, that's not enough: "I see signs in the stands, 'Marry Me Jon!' Usually that kind of attention is on the players, not the coach." Gruden's reaction to his sex appeal? "It's odd for me. I think I look like a freckle-faced Huckleberry Finn."
CREATURE OF HABIT: Gruden gets his hair cut at Supercuts every four weeks, goes to bed at 11 p.m. and wakes at 3:17 a.m. for a very early morning workout and a few quiet hours at the office. "My lucky number is 317," he says. "And I don't require a lot of sleep."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!