Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
- Jackson Rathbone Introduces Daughter Presley Bowie: My Baby Girl Will Make My Son a 'Better Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
Colin Firth: Actor
Eventually he filled out, but he was still self-conscious when he had to strip for a scene in 1995's Circle of Friends. Saffron Burrows, his costar in the film, recalls that Firth was "just horrified, because his bum had to be shown." Two hours before the shoot, "Colin was eating lettuce for lunch," she says. "When I asked why, he said, 'Oh, cripes, I've just realized that we've got a love scene. I've got to diet!' "
Today, says Firth, "I'm far more comfortable with myself." Married to Italian film producer Livia Giuggioli, 31, who gave birth to son Luca in March (he also has son William, 10, by actress Meg Tilly), he is happily settled with his family in London. And though he tries to keep fit by swimming and running, he says, "I'm not pumped and I don't look like Brad Pitt. I never will." Nobody seems to be complaining.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!