Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother and Daughter Found in New Zealand Forest After Pilot Spots 'Help' Sign Made of Sticks: We Were 'Scared to Death'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Sheryl Sandberg Remembers Late Husband 1 Year After His Tragic Death: 'There Is No End to Love'
- Here's How You Can Try the Glitter Hair Trend – without the Mess or Commitment
- Kim Kardashian Sets Goal Weight for Met Gala (and Wants to Take the KarJenner Family Christmas Photo on Met Steps!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 19
Kids for a Day
Celebs Let Loose Their Inner Children for a Carnival to Benefit Pediatric Aids
Stars and squirts alike departed with nothing but smiles from the April 29 fund-raiser, which collected more than $1.5 million for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. The annual event drew more than 600 pint-size patrons from the New York area for playtime with celebs. Brooke Shields drew a tic-tac-toe gig: "Maybe they didn't trust my basketball prowess," she said. "But I got game!" Unlike New York Giant Jason Sehorn, who helped his charges hurl kid-size pigskins. "They're better than I am," he complained. Maybe a boost from Chloë would have helped.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!