Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 21
Londoner Hannah Taylor Gordon Found a Soulmate in Another Resilient Teenager—Anne Frank
Gordon's enthusiasm for the part goes well beyond appearances. The British-born actress, who got her career break at age 5 on the BBC medical drama Casualty, felt a strong connection to Frank, who had died at 15 of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in 1945. "I live in a dream world, I like writing stories," she says. "I felt closest to her when we were doing the really tormenting scenes."
Even though there is nothing even approaching torment in Gordon's past: The eighth grader lives in a London flat with her homemaker mother, Claire, 35, entrepreneur father, Andrew, 40, and four younger siblings. "She really hasn't changed," says Anna Ramsay, 14, Gordon's best friend since they were 4. Together they attend slumber parties and shop for flip-flops and summer hats. But there's one rite of teen passage Gordon prefers to skip. "I haven't had my ears pierced," she says. "I'm too scared."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!