Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Kelly Clarkson Admits She Dated Justin Guarini, Talks 'Pitchy Stripper' Comment
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Florida Man Brings Neighbor's Dead Body to Lawyer's Office
- Adam Sandler Fondly Reminisces About Chris Farley … and His Appetite (VIDEO)
- Max Maisel, Son of ESPN Writer, Has Been Missing for More than a Week
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 21
Photographer Jacques Lowe's Intimate Images Took Americans Inside the World That Was Camelot
Born in Germany, Lowe came to the U.S. in 1949 and befriended the Kennedys after photographing Bobby for magazines in 1956. Devastated by Bobby's 1968 death, Lowe moved to Europe, then returned to the U.S. in 1984. The four-times-divorced father of five was "monumentally self-effacing," historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. wrote. "This, I believe, is why his camera caught so much human truth."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!