- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 28, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 21
Photographer Jacques Lowe's Intimate Images Took Americans Inside the World That Was Camelot
Born in Germany, Lowe came to the U.S. in 1949 and befriended the Kennedys after photographing Bobby for magazines in 1956. Devastated by Bobby's 1968 death, Lowe moved to Europe, then returned to the U.S. in 1984. The four-times-divorced father of five was "monumentally self-effacing," historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. wrote. "This, I believe, is why his camera caught so much human truth."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!