Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's French Estate Chateau Miraval Is Not for Sale
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Ariel Winter Calls Out 'Complete Sexism' in Hollywood: 'It's Disgusting to Me'
- Multiple Injuries at New Jersey Commuter Station as Train Crashes into Station
- Princess Kate Channels Prince Charles (Yes, Prince Charles) on Canadian Tour
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 21
Photographer Jacques Lowe's Intimate Images Took Americans Inside the World That Was Camelot
Born in Germany, Lowe came to the U.S. in 1949 and befriended the Kennedys after photographing Bobby for magazines in 1956. Devastated by Bobby's 1968 death, Lowe moved to Europe, then returned to the U.S. in 1984. The four-times-divorced father of five was "monumentally self-effacing," historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. wrote. "This, I believe, is why his camera caught so much human truth."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!