Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 21
Photographer Jacques Lowe's Intimate Images Took Americans Inside the World That Was Camelot
Born in Germany, Lowe came to the U.S. in 1949 and befriended the Kennedys after photographing Bobby for magazines in 1956. Devastated by Bobby's 1968 death, Lowe moved to Europe, then returned to the U.S. in 1984. The four-times-divorced father of five was "monumentally self-effacing," historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. wrote. "This, I believe, is why his camera caught so much human truth."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!