Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin: Inside Our Wedding
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name & More Weekend News
- Celebri-lattes! Amazing Coffee Art of Taylor Swift, Nick Jonas & Other Stars
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 21
Photographer Jacques Lowe's Intimate Images Took Americans Inside the World That Was Camelot
Born in Germany, Lowe came to the U.S. in 1949 and befriended the Kennedys after photographing Bobby for magazines in 1956. Devastated by Bobby's 1968 death, Lowe moved to Europe, then returned to the U.S. in 1984. The four-times-divorced father of five was "monumentally self-effacing," historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. wrote. "This, I believe, is why his camera caught so much human truth."
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!