Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Horror in Brooklyn: Families Mourn Police Officers Killed by Gunman Seeking Revenge
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy: Inside Their Wedding
- New Jersey Strip Club Used in The Sopranos Robbed of $30K
- Will Reeve on Robin Williams: He Loved My Father 'Fiercely'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 21
On a Steamy L.A. Night, Hot Stars Stay Cool at the Academy of Country Music Awards
Other gussied-up guests included 13-year-old singer Billy Gilman, in taffeta trousers from the clothier Lords, and comedian Cledus T. Judd, sporting a red smoking jacket he wryly credited to "Salvation Armani." And for once, slit skirts, bare midriffs and décolletage made more than just fashion sense, given temperatures in the upper 80s that withered arrivals on the red carpet at the Universal Amphitheatre. Still, there were worries. Said presenter Bryan White, whose soap-star wife, Erika Page of One Life to Live, wore a down-to-there Gerri Gerard confection: "I'm hoping she's not going to fall out. We didn't bring the Scotch tape."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!