Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Introducing the New Way to Wash Your Face
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- The Tragically Hip's Lead Singer Gord Downie Diagnosed with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Top 3 Most Effective Bug Sprays to Protect Your Family from the Zika Virus
- Amy Schumer Shuts Down the Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 21
On a Steamy L.A. Night, Hot Stars Stay Cool at the Academy of Country Music Awards
Other gussied-up guests included 13-year-old singer Billy Gilman, in taffeta trousers from the clothier Lords, and comedian Cledus T. Judd, sporting a red smoking jacket he wryly credited to "Salvation Armani." And for once, slit skirts, bare midriffs and décolletage made more than just fashion sense, given temperatures in the upper 80s that withered arrivals on the red carpet at the Universal Amphitheatre. Still, there were worries. Said presenter Bryan White, whose soap-star wife, Erika Page of One Life to Live, wore a down-to-there Gerri Gerard confection: "I'm hoping she's not going to fall out. We didn't bring the Scotch tape."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!