Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp Steps on Stage with Band in Germany Amid Amber Heard Abuse Allegations
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Jennifer Lopez Wore the Most J.Lo Outfit (Tiny Bikini, Giant Hat) Ever to a Pool Party This Weekend
- 6 Summer Style Staples That Are Already on Sale
- Pentatonix Member Kirstin Maldonado Got Engaged in Paris: See Her Gorgeous Ring!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 24
Picks and Pans Review: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
Not since Bart Simpson has immaturity found better spokesmen than blink-182. The twentysomething punk-pop trio reached the acme of acne rock with their 7 million-selling 1999 disc Enema of the State and its infectious, relentless singles "What's My Age Again" and "All the Small Things." On their fourth disc the San Diego-based lads give listeners exactly what they expect: adrenaline-laced sonic gems reveling in blink's patented, potty-mouthed humor, recommended only for adolescents of all ages. "Happy Holidays" explores how many four-letter words can fit into 41 seconds, and it even rhymes. "Roller Coaster" is another update from high school confidential as guitarist Tom DeLonge examines how hard it can be for a teen to operate a telephone: "Breathing deeply, walking backwards/ Finding strength to call and ask her." More substantial are the divorce-themed "Stay Together for the Kids" and "Story of a Lonely Guy," which is sad and poetic enough to be a tears-in-your-beer country tune—except it rocks.
Bottom Line: Undressed for success
- Joanne Kaufman,
- Sona Charaipotra,
- Ralph Novak.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!