Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 24
Picking the Path More Traveled, Anne Heche Plans to Wed Her New Beau, Coleman Laffoon
And so began the romance that on May 25—Heche's 32nd birthday—found Laffoon in her L.A. home on bended knee, toting an heirloom diamond given to him by his grandmother and, according to his mother, Anne, asking Heche "to be his partner for life." Is her "Yes" a final answer to that other life? Heche isn't addressing the question, and DeGeneres isn't either. "Anne is a modern woman," says a friend, L.A. stylist Phillip Bloch. "If she feels like going out with a man, she will. If she wants to go out with a woman, she will." For now, though, she is fully committed to finding a wedding dress. "Something with a little femininity," predicts Bloch, "and just the tiniest bit odd."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!