Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 24
Picking the Path More Traveled, Anne Heche Plans to Wed Her New Beau, Coleman Laffoon
And so began the romance that on May 25—Heche's 32nd birthday—found Laffoon in her L.A. home on bended knee, toting an heirloom diamond given to him by his grandmother and, according to his mother, Anne, asking Heche "to be his partner for life." Is her "Yes" a final answer to that other life? Heche isn't addressing the question, and DeGeneres isn't either. "Anne is a modern woman," says a friend, L.A. stylist Phillip Bloch. "If she feels like going out with a man, she will. If she wants to go out with a woman, she will." For now, though, she is fully committed to finding a wedding dress. "Something with a little femininity," predicts Bloch, "and just the tiniest bit odd."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!