Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bye Bye Blow-out! Do You Recognize Former Jersey Shore Pauly D?
- Val Chmerkovskiy Gets 14 Stitches, Says: 'You've Got to Suck It Up' and Compete
- Jodi Arias Pleads for Life in Prison, Shows Family Photos in Court
- See Beyoncé's Daughter Blue Ivy on Tour
- Brad Pitt Recalls the Moment He Decided to Stop Wasting His Life
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday May 21, 2013 03:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 24
Picking the Path More Traveled, Anne Heche Plans to Wed Her New Beau, Coleman Laffoon
And so began the romance that on May 25—Heche's 32nd birthday—found Laffoon in her L.A. home on bended knee, toting an heirloom diamond given to him by his grandmother and, according to his mother, Anne, asking Heche "to be his partner for life." Is her "Yes" a final answer to that other life? Heche isn't addressing the question, and DeGeneres isn't either. "Anne is a modern woman," says a friend, L.A. stylist Phillip Bloch. "If she feels like going out with a man, she will. If she wants to go out with a woman, she will." For now, though, she is fully committed to finding a wedding dress. "Something with a little femininity," predicts Bloch, "and just the tiniest bit odd."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!