Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Jennifer Lawrence Says She'll Keep Working with David O. Russell Until He Dies
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Spotted Out in Los Angeles (Again) – This Time Holding Hands!
- Family of Four Dead in Murder-Suicide in Louisiana
- Prince Albert Praises Prince Charles as 'Way Ahead of the Curve' on Climate Change
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 24
Picking the Path More Traveled, Anne Heche Plans to Wed Her New Beau, Coleman Laffoon
And so began the romance that on May 25—Heche's 32nd birthday—found Laffoon in her L.A. home on bended knee, toting an heirloom diamond given to him by his grandmother and, according to his mother, Anne, asking Heche "to be his partner for life." Is her "Yes" a final answer to that other life? Heche isn't addressing the question, and DeGeneres isn't either. "Anne is a modern woman," says a friend, L.A. stylist Phillip Bloch. "If she feels like going out with a man, she will. If she wants to go out with a woman, she will." For now, though, she is fully committed to finding a wedding dress. "Something with a little femininity," predicts Bloch, "and just the tiniest bit odd."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!