Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie Jenner's Got Us Seeing Blue in Her Monochromatic Denim Look
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- NBA Player Russell Westbrook Marries Nina Earl in Star-Studded Beverly Hills Ceremony
- Anna Duggar's Isolated Life: She Feels It Is 'Not Godly' to Get Mad at Josh
- Beauty Flashback! The Boldest Hair Styles from the 2005 VMAs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 06, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 6
Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas Rough It Behind the Scenes on the Mexico Set of Their August Thriller Original Sin
Still glowing from her Oscar win for Girl, Interrupted and newly enamored with actor-director Billy Bob Thornton (they would marry two months later), Jolie has every reason to be giddy. "My life," she says, "is complete." Even finding an insect's cocoon in mint ice cream she buys from a street vendor doesn't get her down; she thought it was a pecan until a friend tapped on it with a spoon, revealing its true identity.
Work proves more palatable—especially the spicy love scenes with Banderas, 40. "I think all the women just want to kill me," says Jolie. One notable exception: Banderas's wife, Melanie Griffith, 43, who visits the set between dips in the pool with the couple's daughter Stella, 4. Explains Banderas: "Melanie knows that whatever I do with Angelina in the movie, she gets every night—and for real."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!