Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- GloZell Green's Surrogate is 'Having Complications': 'Her Pelvis Is Actually Splitting'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Jesse Eisenberg Responds to Anti-Gay Protesters During Pride Parade in London: 'That's So F---ed Up'
- Channing Tatum 'Just Couldn't Believe' Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner's Controversial Sentencing: 'Rape Culture Is a Very Real Thing'
- A YouTube Star Shaved Her Head on Live Video?! 'People Come to Me with Tears Saying How Powerful the Act Was,' She Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 12
You Go Girls!
BRANDY knew where to draw the waistline at June's BET Awards in Las Vegas, and it wasn't too far below the belt. "She's doing sexy, but in a safe way. Funky, but in an elegant way," says People's Steven Cojocaru. "Her mother can be proud of this."
Legally Blonde's SELMA BLAIR set a stunning precedent in a beaded Valentino at an Oscar bash in LA "Normally I wear only black or white," says Blair. "This was the first time I wore color and something sparkly."
Buffy star SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR has staked her claim as a fashion force to be reckoned with. Armed with a Valentino halter top and Theory low-rider pants for a Pasadena x press event in July, she slayed our judges.
Her Marc Jacobs party dress "was elegant, yet young and fresh," says Dark Angel JESSICA ALBA, who lived up to her show's title at the Golden Globes. "It made me feel classy and sophisticated, but still contemporary."
Of all REESE's pieces, this one is a People panel favorite. The Prada halter dress set Legally Blonde bombshell WITHERSPOON miles apart from the crowd at an L.A. press conference for the film in June.
Josie and the Pussycats' ROSARIO DAWSON was the cat's meow in KATA glasses and a Salvador Perez gown at an L.A. awards show in April. Says the designer: "She wanted to be a little sexy.and glamorous."
KATIE HOLMES left Dawson's Creeklor New York City's Seventh Avenue to attend her very first fashion show last fall looking every bit the sophisticate in Calvin Klein. "It fit like a glove," says Holmes.
Pop singer MANDY MOORE, decked out in Miu Miu, was a perfect young lady in red at December's Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas. "I wanted to wear something feminine and sexy but not overly so," she says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!