Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' with a Sweet Hand-Drawn Card
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 12
Masters of the Mini
For These Leaders of the High Hemline Revival, the Thigh's the Limit
In a Daryl K skirt and Jimmy Choo boots, it was all systems a go-go for HALLE BERRY at the Swordfish premiere in L.A. in June. At first glance, "Halle said, 'Wow, that's really a mini!' " recalls stylist Kithe Brewster. "But when she put it on, she saw that it fit just perfectly."
Donning a very little black dress," singer MARIAH CAREY, star of the upcoming film Glitter, lit up the room at a restaurant in Marbella, Spain, in April.
Onetime Bond girl DENISE RICHARDS was a bare-devil at the World Stunt Awards in L.A. in May, taking gilty pleasure in her bronze paillette skirt from Celine by Michael Kors.
"Posh" Spice VICTORIA BECKHAM lent a sweet tartan flavor to Elton John's London Christmas party in a silk corset and skirt by British designer Kyri. "At 5'4" I'm kind of short," says Beckham. "Wearing a miniskirt with heels helps my legs look longer."
The PEOPLE panel believes that HEATHER LOCKLEAR was born in a mini. Almost 40 years later (rocking the My VH1 Music Awards last fall in L.A.) she looks none the worse for wearing one still. "She has the most amazing body," says her stylist Cary Fetman. "And she really tries to have fun with fashion."
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!