Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 12
Masters of the Mini
For These Leaders of the High Hemline Revival, the Thigh's the Limit
In a Daryl K skirt and Jimmy Choo boots, it was all systems a go-go for HALLE BERRY at the Swordfish premiere in L.A. in June. At first glance, "Halle said, 'Wow, that's really a mini!' " recalls stylist Kithe Brewster. "But when she put it on, she saw that it fit just perfectly."
Donning a very little black dress," singer MARIAH CAREY, star of the upcoming film Glitter, lit up the room at a restaurant in Marbella, Spain, in April.
Onetime Bond girl DENISE RICHARDS was a bare-devil at the World Stunt Awards in L.A. in May, taking gilty pleasure in her bronze paillette skirt from Celine by Michael Kors.
"Posh" Spice VICTORIA BECKHAM lent a sweet tartan flavor to Elton John's London Christmas party in a silk corset and skirt by British designer Kyri. "At 5'4" I'm kind of short," says Beckham. "Wearing a miniskirt with heels helps my legs look longer."
The PEOPLE panel believes that HEATHER LOCKLEAR was born in a mini. Almost 40 years later (rocking the My VH1 Music Awards last fall in L.A.) she looks none the worse for wearing one still. "She has the most amazing body," says her stylist Cary Fetman. "And she really tries to have fun with fashion."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!