Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 12
Out and About
Here's to the Ladies Who Lunch...and Shop...and Take the Bus. Perfectly Pulled Together in Sleek Sportswear or Dynamic Dresses, They Step Out in Style
DEBRA MESSING showed off at L.A.'s TV Guide Awards in February in a sparkly T-shirt, tailored trousers and high-heeled boots. To TV's Grace, our panel says amen.
JADA PINKETT SMITH, who gave birth to daughter Willow last October and will next appear in Ali with husband Will Smith, was a monochromatic knockout at the L.A. premiere of Kingdom Come in April.
Turning heads in a striking red-and-white cheongsam, NICOLE KIDMAN, at a Cannes press event in May, was both daring and delicate. Says PEOPLE's approving panel: East meets best.
In New York City last October to honor Sopranos star and pal James Gandolfini at the GQ awards, JULIA ROBERTS gave her sophisticated black Calvin Klein dress an extra kick with a pair of the designer's biker boots.
May's London premiere of Pearl Harbor was the perfect place for costar KATE BECKINSALE to launch Givenchy's inspired take on WW II-era fashion. "Kate loved this outfit," says her stylist Jessica Paster.
For a magazine awards bash in Manhattan in April, DIANE SAWYER edited down her wardrobe to better show off her svelter-than-ever shape. The result? A newsworthy look. "She defines New York style," says Cojocaru.
Bringing a breath of spring to an October charity event in Manhattan, UMA THURMAN picked this floral frock from among several sent to her by Prada, says the actress's rep. We're awarding a second bouquet for the matching pumps.
In New York City for an April party celebrating the first anniversary of her magazine O, OPRAH WINFREY confirms to us that she's a master at reading current fashion trends, particularly when they're right there in black and white.
At L.A.'s Golden Laurel Awards in March, MICHELLE PFEIFFER looked fit and fab in Armani. "A simple drawstring dress is a silhouette one would expect to see at the beach," says the designer. "But made in silk and on Michelle Pfeiffer, the dress is perfectly at home in a ballroom."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!