Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Flashback Friday! Nick Carter Drops New Single and Music Video '19 in 99'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- How Rory Feek's Life and Joey's Cancer Has Eerily Mirrored Their Manager's Journey
- Tony Goldwyn Teases Scandal's Winter Premiere: 'Fitz Is Alone Really for the First Time in His Life'
- DeKoding Kardashian Style: The Scoop on That Sheer Turtleneck Kim Wears in Every Other Insta Pic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 12
When They Were Bad, They Were Very, Very Bad, but These Stars—Each Named to a Past PEOPLE Worst Dressed List—Happily Have Turned the Corner
It seems Hailey, the quiet Idaho town where DEMI MOORE now lives, has done what Hollywood never could-given her some fashion sense. Condemned in '95 for "bad choices," Moore chose well for the Metropolitan Museum of Art's April opening of its Jacqueline Kennedy exhibition, selecting a gold velvet and satin Donna Karan (right).NOW
"She looks like a merry-go-round," a People judge said in '96. But LISA KUDROW has gotten off her painted pony and revamped her closet. She donned a Ralph Lauren taffeta skirt and velvet top (right) for the Carousel of Hope benefit in L.A. last October.THEN
Her outfits in 2000—like the one with the "schlumpy shirt" and "crisscrossy stuff" (below)—did not impress the People judges, but one panelist saw "good potential" in LUCY LIU. She lived up to it this year, opting for clean, simple lines. In March, Liu showed off her new style at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in L.A. by wearing a sexy Carmen Marc Valvo (left). NOW
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!