Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 12
What a Mess
These Superstars Would Never Dream of Airing Their Dirty Laundry in Public, but They Sure Don't Seem to Mind Wearing It
Down and out of chic coordinates, a mismatched MEG RYAN shopped in Beverly Hills last December. "The shoes ruin the whole outfit," laments PEOPLE'S Steven Cojocaru. "She looks like she's in a rock opera version of Mary Poppins,"
Horoscope (LEO): This month your supermodel girlfriend Gisele Bundchen will make you take a shower. For actor DICAPRIO (running errands in Hollywood in June), we have three words of advice: wash, rinse, repeat.
Even her ape suit fit better than the frumpy sweater, high-water pants and tractor treads that Planet of the Apes star HELEH BONHAM CARTER sported while trekking through Beverly Hills in December. Ponders Cojocaru: "Is she auditioning for the next Survivor?"
Yo ho ho and a bottle of Tide! Our panel hopes that after roving about LA. in March, A Knight's Tale star HEATH LEDGER swashbuckled his way to the barbershop and dry cleaner's.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!