Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fan Dies After Plummeting from Upper Level at Atlanta Stadium During a Braves-Yankees Game
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Princess Diana's Death: How She Spent Her Final Summer
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- From Fame to Fallout: Ex-Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle's Child Pornography Scandal in 5 Clicks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 12
Earth to Whoopi. Come in Please, Anne Robinson. We've Lost You, Mr. Fishburne. Time to Stop Worshipping at the Temple of the Ugly Tunic
Is there an ashram missing its dry cleaning? A cardiac care unit short one hospital gown? If she were smart, The Weakest Link host ANNE ROBINSON would have been fleeing to buy a better outfit during a June shopping trip in Beverly Hills. Goodbye.
This new Hollywood Square needs to shake her old Sister Act habit. The billowing fabric threatening to devour WHOOPI GOLDBERG (at a screening of The Exorcist in LA, last fall) is "either a dress or a duvet cover," figures PEOPLE'S Steven Cojocaru.
At March's Screen Actors Guild Awards in LA., nominee ELLEN BURSTYN appeared to be channeling Dolceria and Gabbanicus, the ancient Roman gods of colorful caftans and 10-gallon jewelry.
Lo, PATRICIA ARQUETTE: Thou shalt cast out color and take a vow of dullness before running errands in Malibu in "July. And the kahuna would like to see a smile, girlfriend.
Brainwashed by a coven of croquet players, MATTHEW MO-DINE carried his offering (a sack of organic potatoes, or perhaps a giant green burrito?) through Manhattan's SoHo in June.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!