Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM GOLF: Tiger Woods Pays Tribute to Arnold Palmer – 'It's Hard to Imagine Golf Without You'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Ronan Farrow Pays Tribute to Brother Thaddeus After His Suicide: 'I Never Knew Anyone Stronger'
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: You're Going to Ruin Your Relationship
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 12
Earth to Whoopi. Come in Please, Anne Robinson. We've Lost You, Mr. Fishburne. Time to Stop Worshipping at the Temple of the Ugly Tunic
Is there an ashram missing its dry cleaning? A cardiac care unit short one hospital gown? If she were smart, The Weakest Link host ANNE ROBINSON would have been fleeing to buy a better outfit during a June shopping trip in Beverly Hills. Goodbye.
This new Hollywood Square needs to shake her old Sister Act habit. The billowing fabric threatening to devour WHOOPI GOLDBERG (at a screening of The Exorcist in LA, last fall) is "either a dress or a duvet cover," figures PEOPLE'S Steven Cojocaru.
At March's Screen Actors Guild Awards in LA., nominee ELLEN BURSTYN appeared to be channeling Dolceria and Gabbanicus, the ancient Roman gods of colorful caftans and 10-gallon jewelry.
Lo, PATRICIA ARQUETTE: Thou shalt cast out color and take a vow of dullness before running errands in Malibu in "July. And the kahuna would like to see a smile, girlfriend.
Brainwashed by a coven of croquet players, MATTHEW MO-DINE carried his offering (a sack of organic potatoes, or perhaps a giant green burrito?) through Manhattan's SoHo in June.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!