Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 7 Incredible Justin Timberlake Covers to Celebrate "Can't Stop the Feeling"
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Brandi Glanville Dating Her Driver: 'He Had My Information From Uber'
- Jourdan Dunn, Adam Lambert, and More Celebs Star in the Latest Fashion Campaigns
- Georgia May Jagger Attends Gala Sporting Dad Mick's Famous Haircut: 'We Call It Gringe - Grown Up Fringe'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 12
Think of the Most Hideous Apparel Imaginable. Add Atrocious Accessories and Hairdos Capable of Frightening Small Children. Does That Describe These Fashion Crimes? Not Even Close
"It's Camilla Parker Bowles!" exclaims a momentarily confused Cojocaru about ANDY DICK. The comedian arrived at last fall's VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards clad in "a little something I found in the closet," he said.
Coming soon to a theater near you, the Transylvanian production of The Little Mermaid, starring COURTNEY LOVE (partying at a Manhattan fund-raiser in June) in what may have begun as a Hefty bag.
MARTHA PLIMPTON was aptly dressed for the opening night of Broadway's One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest in April. "She's paired leopard skin with plaid and a faux flower," observes Cojocaru. "I feel like I'm in the middle of a thrift shop. And look! She has a portable wicker chair with her too."
Will belly dance for couscous: At the LA premiere of Cast Away in December, MARIA CONCHITA ALONSO "is dressed for the Moroccan version of Hee Haw," declares Cojocaru. "But one shouldn't even wear this to a square dance in Marrakesh."
The PEOPLE panel is stunned by CHRISTINA AGUILERA (in Mara Hoffman) at the Blockbuster awards in April. Says Cojocaru: "This proves it's never a good idea to get dressed near a paper shredder."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!