Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out for Lunch With Pal Candis Cayne
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Woman Born Without Arms Tells 3-Year-Old With Same Condition,'You Can Do Anything' (Video)
- Kelsea Ballerini Talks Ultimate Jam Session with Taylor Swift: 'I Was on Cloud 900'
- Khloé Kardashian on Why She Lives with Rob: 'I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 05, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 19
Love & Marriage
Former Bundy Babe Christina Applegate Gets Married...with Romance
So was Schaech, an actor best known for his role in the 1996 movie That Thing You Do! His eyes welled up with tears when Applegate, the former teen siren from Married...with Children, walked down the aisle between her parents, actress Nancy Priddy and former record executive Robert Applegate. "He began to cry and then she began to cry," says Michael Beckwith, a reverend in the United Church of Religious Science who performed the wedding—at a rented, three-acre Palm Springs estate on Oct. 20—with Father Ken Deasy, a Catholic priest.
Applegate, 29, and Schaech, 32, introduced four years ago by a mutual friend, wrote their own vows. Among the 130 guests were Schaech's mother, Joanne, a secretary, and dad, Joe, a retired cop who served as best man; Cameron Diaz and beau Jared Leto; and Applegate's Married... mom, Katey Sagal, and brother David Faustino. The couple then exchanged red roses—an act they plan to repeat on anniversaries to symbolize that difficulties are a "temporary experience," Beckwith says, "and that love is what's real."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!