Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: John Krasinski & James Corden Recreate Pulp Fiction and More in Hilarious Sketch
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Keeping Up with Kylie: Star Launches New Lip Kit Shades, Gives Her Diamond Ring Its First Bath
- WATCH: Dog Finds Ultimate Bliss in Personal Pool of Tennis Balls
- Haylie Duff Follows This One Rule When Cooking for Her 15-Month-Old Daughter Ryan
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 20
A Surrogate Mother Gives Birth to Kelsey and Camille Grammer's Baby
But the best gift arrived four days later, when their 8-lb. 5-oz. baby girl, Mason Olivia, was born to an unidentified surrogate mother. "They are thrilled," says Grammer's mother, Sally, 73, who took her son's excited phone call soon after Mason's birth. "Everything went smoothly. Kelsey told me, 'She looks exactly like I do!'"
The couple opted to use a surrogate for the birth after doctors told Camille, 33, that she would probably not be able to carry a baby to full term. Created from Camille's egg and Grammer's sperm, Mason is her first child and his third (he has daughters Spencer, 17, and Greer, 9, from previous relationships). Grammer, 46—who brought Mason home to their Malibu mansion on Oct. 27 to a welcoming party of family and friends—is "a proud father," says a pal. "Mason is doing wonderfully. She's adorable." And with the Emmy winner in possession of a record $1.6 million-per-episode contract for Frasier, the college trust fund can probably wait.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!