Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Colorado Teen Sentenced To Four Years in Prison for Trying to Join ISIS
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Justin Bieber, Lena Dunham & More Stars React to Snowmageddon
- Maggie Gyllenhaal on Her SAG Awards Gown: I Hope My Boobs Stay Inside My Dress
- Benedict Cumberbatch Says U.S. Offers Black Actors More Opportunities
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 20
A Surrogate Mother Gives Birth to Kelsey and Camille Grammer's Baby
But the best gift arrived four days later, when their 8-lb. 5-oz. baby girl, Mason Olivia, was born to an unidentified surrogate mother. "They are thrilled," says Grammer's mother, Sally, 73, who took her son's excited phone call soon after Mason's birth. "Everything went smoothly. Kelsey told me, 'She looks exactly like I do!'"
The couple opted to use a surrogate for the birth after doctors told Camille, 33, that she would probably not be able to carry a baby to full term. Created from Camille's egg and Grammer's sperm, Mason is her first child and his third (he has daughters Spencer, 17, and Greer, 9, from previous relationships). Grammer, 46—who brought Mason home to their Malibu mansion on Oct. 27 to a welcoming party of family and friends—is "a proud father," says a pal. "Mason is doing wonderfully. She's adorable." And with the Emmy winner in possession of a record $1.6 million-per-episode contract for Frasier, the college trust fund can probably wait.
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!