Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rihanna on Childbirth, Instagram and More: 5 Revelations from Her New Interview
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: 'I Gave Him a Fake Name, I Would Never Sleep with a Bernard' Says Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi about Losing Her Virginity
- Julianne Hough Rocks Two Very Different Outfits in One Night - See Her Stylish Switch-up!
- FIRST LOOK: Check Out The Wiz Live!'s Edgy, High-Fashion Costumes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 20
Undeclared's Jay Baruchel Makes Geekiness Downright Appealing
Despite starring in the critically acclaimed FOX series, Baruchel remains very much a typical teen. Amid the mess of his scantily furnished bachelor pad, he survives on fast food and offers visitors M&M's as hors d'oeuvres. "I have Coke too," he says sheepishly. "Though it's a little flat." Since moving to L.A. last fall, the actor admits he still pines for Montreal, where he grew up with sister Taylor, 14. The son of Robyne, a freelance writer, and Serge, 46, an antiques dealer, Baruchel got his professional start in Canadian TV series, but it was his small role as a loopy Led Zeppelin fan in last year's Almost Famous that caught the eye of Undeclared creator Judd Apatow. "He's a very in-the-moment actor," says Apatow. "His lines and reactions don't feel scripted." Baruchel, who will also be seen in next year's film The Rules of Attraction, with James Van Der Beek and Jessica Biel, explains it more simply: "I'm insanely lucky."
Though perhaps not with women. "I'm not suave, no way," says Baruchel, who has no girlfriend and spends much of his downtime playing video games. "I haven't even figured out how to flirt."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!