Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Gifts She'll Love, from Stocking Stuffer to Splurge
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Two 19-Year-Old Guys Create 'The PMS Package' to Comfort Girls on Their Periods
- Florida Police Launch Investigation After Woman Shares Photo of Dog With Muzzle Duct-Taped Shut
- Police Officer Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting Volunteered to Respond to the Scene, Was a Competitive Ice Dancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 20
Agassi and Ecstasy
Four Days After Their Wedding, Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf Serve Up a Bouncing Boy
Graf, 32, who had been suffering some discomfort toward the end of her pregnancy, was brought to Las Vegas's Valley Hospital Medical Center and gave birth in a private suite at 3:30 a.m. on Oct. 26, with Agassi, 31, at her side. Mother and child bounced back so quickly that the family left the hospital for their nearby home before the end of the day. "Steffi is doing great, and Andre is very excited about being a father," says Agassi's sister Tami. "This is the proudest day of our lives," the couple said in a statement. "We look forward to the joys and challenges of parenthood."
Will those challenges include building a court dynasty? "If there were IPOs on children's future athletic abilities, I know where I would invest," says retired tennis pro Jim Courier. And Agassi once mused that the couple's offspring "would probably cover a lot of real estate out there on the court." Of course, Jaden Gil—whose first name is simply a moniker both parents liked and whose middle name honors Gil Reyes, Agassi's trainer—may have competition: When it comes to kids, Agassi has said, he wants "a few for sure."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!