Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Penélope Cruz Once Styled Salma Hayek's Hair in the Dark
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- NBA Star Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot Dead in Dallas After Reportedly Entering the Wrong Apartment
- Amanda de Cadenet Sends Messages of Support for Friend Amber Heard After the Actress Claims Husband Johnny Depp Abused Her
- All-Star Memorial Day Recipes from Your Favorite Celebrity Chefs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 20
Agassi and Ecstasy
Four Days After Their Wedding, Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf Serve Up a Bouncing Boy
Graf, 32, who had been suffering some discomfort toward the end of her pregnancy, was brought to Las Vegas's Valley Hospital Medical Center and gave birth in a private suite at 3:30 a.m. on Oct. 26, with Agassi, 31, at her side. Mother and child bounced back so quickly that the family left the hospital for their nearby home before the end of the day. "Steffi is doing great, and Andre is very excited about being a father," says Agassi's sister Tami. "This is the proudest day of our lives," the couple said in a statement. "We look forward to the joys and challenges of parenthood."
Will those challenges include building a court dynasty? "If there were IPOs on children's future athletic abilities, I know where I would invest," says retired tennis pro Jim Courier. And Agassi once mused that the couple's offspring "would probably cover a lot of real estate out there on the court." Of course, Jaden Gil—whose first name is simply a moniker both parents liked and whose middle name honors Gil Reyes, Agassi's trainer—may have competition: When it comes to kids, Agassi has said, he wants "a few for sure."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!