Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- An 18-Year-Old Tom Hanks Wrote a Letter to an Acclaimed Director Before He Was Famous – and It's Amazing
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Kelly Rutherford's Custody Battle: White House Declines to Comment on Petition Because of 'Ongoing Legal Proceedings'
- FROM SI: NFL Upholds Tom Brady's Four Game Suspension for Deflating Footballs
- Police Officers Escort Quacking Duck Family Across the Street (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 12, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 20
The Earl's New Girl
Four Years After His Messy Divorce, Charles Spencer Plans to Wed Again
Spencer's first wife, former model Victoria Lockwood, 36, may beg to differ. Allegations of Spencer's philandering during their eight-year marriage dominated their nasty 1997 divorce, in which Lockwood was ultimately awarded $2.5 million of his estimated $131 million fortune and shared custody of their children Kitty, 10, twins Eliza and Katya, 9, and Louis, 7. The children, who live with Lockwood in Cape Town but spend vacations with their dad, will gain some stepbrothers: Freud's sons George, 5, and Jonah, 4, with British public relations exec Matthew Freud (great-grandson of Sigmund), whom she divorced in 2000. Friends hope this proves a happier match. Caroline "is independent and [Spencer] respects that," says a pal. "She is not daunted by all the glitz of his title."
"When the couple wed at a Christmas-themed ceremony at Althorp on Dec. 15, mincemeat pies and choirboys will add wintry charm to the festivities. Less certain is whether Spencer's nephews Princes William and Harry will bring their royal touch to the proceedings. "It would surprise us, knowing how far in advance they make their plans," says a Spencer pal. "But he would be delighted if they could attend."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!