Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heath Ledger's Father Recalls Family's Last, Ominous Conversation with Him: 'He Was Warned' About Prescription Drugs
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Tune In to See How Many Animals 'Clear the Shelters' Saved this Year
- WATCH: Caroline Manzo Reveals She's Facing a Life-Changing Health Scare – 'I Found a Lump'
- 5 Years After Amy Winehouse's Death, Celebrate Her Life with These Amazing Covers
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Fellowship, Not Fashion, Was the Order of the Day at the 35th Annual CMA Awards
Postshow some revelers headed downtown to F. Scott's art-deco-style restaurant, where Willie Nelson and Sheryl Crow celebrated the Soggy Bottom Boys' surprise single of the year win for "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow." "The CMAs have always had a family feel," said Brad Paisley, a three-time nominee. "This year it was even more close-knit."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!