Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hunter Montgomery's Former Fiancée: He 'Gave Me the Greatest Gift' – Our Son
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Bella Hadid Wants to Go From Top Model to Olympian: See Her Horseback Riding Skills!
- At Home with Donald Trump and His Family: 'They Get How Important This Is'
- PHOTOS: The Life and Times of Whitey Bulger
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Fellowship, Not Fashion, Was the Order of the Day at the 35th Annual CMA Awards
Postshow some revelers headed downtown to F. Scott's art-deco-style restaurant, where Willie Nelson and Sheryl Crow celebrated the Soggy Bottom Boys' surprise single of the year win for "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow." "The CMAs have always had a family feel," said Brad Paisley, a three-time nominee. "This year it was even more close-knit."
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!