Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- T.I.'s 'Heart Is Heavy Today' as Troy Ave Arrested for Concert Shooting After Video Shows Rapper Firing Gun
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Johnny Depp Speaks out After Amber Heard Files for Divorce, Says He Hopes 'This Short Marriage Will Be Resolved Quickly'
- Khloé Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom: She 'Was Waiting for the Timing to Be Right,' Says Source
- Inside Christine Lakin's Daughter's Southern Style Nursery: 'It's Definitely a Room That Will Grow with Her'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Talk About a Field of Dreamboats: Whether They're Actors, Athletes, Scientists or Musicians, These Undeniably Sexy Guys Are the Pick of the Crop
sexiest single guy
Julia Roberts was guilty of understatement in July when she announced her breakup with Benjamin Bratt. "He is, to the exaltation of the female single population, not my man anymore," she told David Letterman. Exaltation? Try fibrillation. When Stephen Gaghan, director of Bratt's upcoming thriller Abandon, accompanied Bratt to a park in L.A. recently, "it was like I had shown up with Elvis," he says. "All the young moms and nannies were trying not to look at Benjamin, but they were having heart palpitations. You could see them fluttering." The 6'2" actor, best known for his role as Det. Rey Curtis on NBC's Law & Order (1995-99), doesn't rest on his chiseled cheekbones or buff biceps. Bratt possesses a solid work ethic (he paid for his master's degree in theater by driving a passenger van to and from the San Francisco airport), and his close-knit upbringing (he's one of five kids born to a Peruvian mother and an English-German father) instilled an abiding love of family. Since his split from Roberts, the 37-year-old actor told Latina magazine he's looking for a woman who is "maternal...because if I'm with her, my intention is to make her the mother of my children." And what a lucky brood they'll be. Bratt "exudes warmth as he walks through a room," says Nelle Nugent, who produced his 2001 TV movie After the Storm. "He gets what he wants by being thoughtful, by treating everyone with the utmost courtesy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!