Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Weighs in On Ivanka's Friendship with Chelsea Clinton: 'They Should Continue to Be Friends'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Hillary Clinton Consults Vogue's Anna Wintour for Fashion Advice on the Campaign Trail
- Swimmer Nathan Adrian on Dating as an Olympic Athlete: 'I'd Be Open to a New Relationship If the Right Person Came Along'
- 3 Killed and 1 Injured After Gunman Opens Fire Inside House Party in Seattle
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
John Stamos: Sexiest Comeback
Lately, though, it's been strictly room service for the couple. They're staying in a hotel while overseeing construction of a home and two guest nouses on a ranch outside L.A., not far from where Stamos grew up. The former teen idol, who played Blackie Parrish on ABC's General Hospital from 1982 to 1984, and Uncle Jesse on ABC's Full House from 1987 to 1995, looks forward to the project's completion so he and his wife can resume entertaining, a favorite activity. Meanwhile, they've been thinking about what would make their new place inviting to guests. They've already purchased an entrance sign to Disneyland, one of the couple's favorite places and the site of their first date. But apart from the decor, "Rebecca wants a llama," says the 6-ft. Stamos. "And I want a shrimp farm. We'll have people over and I'll say, 'Want some shrimp?' Then I'll ride the llama over to the shrimp tank, and everything will be right there."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!