Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patti LaBelle Joins The Voice as Team Christina's Advisor
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Shailene Woodley Is Tired of Gowns: 'I'm More of a Pants Kind of Chick'
- How Music Helped Gordon Getty Escape His Family's Famous Curse
- I Met Kendall and Kylie Jenner and I'm Not Sure If I Will Be Able to Top This Kareer Highlight
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
John Stamos: Sexiest Comeback
Lately, though, it's been strictly room service for the couple. They're staying in a hotel while overseeing construction of a home and two guest nouses on a ranch outside L.A., not far from where Stamos grew up. The former teen idol, who played Blackie Parrish on ABC's General Hospital from 1982 to 1984, and Uncle Jesse on ABC's Full House from 1987 to 1995, looks forward to the project's completion so he and his wife can resume entertaining, a favorite activity. Meanwhile, they've been thinking about what would make their new place inviting to guests. They've already purchased an entrance sign to Disneyland, one of the couple's favorite places and the site of their first date. But apart from the decor, "Rebecca wants a llama," says the 6-ft. Stamos. "And I want a shrimp farm. We'll have people over and I'll say, 'Want some shrimp?' Then I'll ride the llama over to the shrimp tank, and everything will be right there."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!