Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Brian Baker: Sexiest Pitchman
The 6'1" veteran of Chicago's Second City comedy troupe got his break in 1999, after guest-starring on the ABC series Cupid. "My agent called telling me I'd landed five national commercials," he says. "I guess I fit the suit." He's also a "real normal, approachable guy," says Sprint's Donna Osborn. The unmarried Baker is researching fault lines and fire zones before buying his first house in LA. Then there's his ultimate goal: "To be senator from the great state of Pennsylvania." If the suit fits.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!