Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Christina Aguilera: 'I Surrender to What the Universe Has to Bring Me'
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Kourtney Kardashian Really Wants You to See How She Pumps
- Fantastic Four Trailer Gives Us a First Look at Dr. Doom (VIDEO)
- Bobby Brown Tells Crowd: Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Ioan Gruffudd: Sexiest Import
The oldest of three children born to schoolteachers in the Weslh captical of Cardiff, Gruffudd shares a flat in north London with fellow Welsh actor Matthew Rhys. until 3 in the afternoon," he says, explaining that his idea of a good time is "socializing with my friends with a few paints" Gruffudd, who's unattached, is now on the Isle of Man filming The Gathering with Christina Ricci, but he'd die for another role:" Romeo—it's a the opportunity. "The compliment I've heard most in my life," he says. "is that I'm patient."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!