Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- It's a Boy for Chris O'Dowd
- Who Brightened Yolanda Foster's Day with Get Well Flowers?
- You’ll Never Guess Where Kim & Kanye Went with Chrissy Teigen & John Legend on a Double Date
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Ioan Gruffudd: Sexiest Import
The oldest of three children born to schoolteachers in the Weslh captical of Cardiff, Gruffudd shares a flat in north London with fellow Welsh actor Matthew Rhys. until 3 in the afternoon," he says, explaining that his idea of a good time is "socializing with my friends with a few paints" Gruffudd, who's unattached, is now on the Isle of Man filming The Gathering with Christina Ricci, but he'd die for another role:" Romeo—it's a the opportunity. "The compliment I've heard most in my life," he says. "is that I'm patient."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!