Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Search Continues for Missing Japanese Boy Abandoned in Mountains by Parents as 'Punishment'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- 4 Tricks to Getting the Prettiest Bare Nails
- The Bachelorette Recap: JoJo Fletcher Gets Her First One-on-One – and We Officially Have This Season's Villain
- Sail Away! Amy Schumer and Kate Hudson Vacation in Hawaii With Goldie Hawn
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Ioan Gruffudd: Sexiest Import
The oldest of three children born to schoolteachers in the Weslh captical of Cardiff, Gruffudd shares a flat in north London with fellow Welsh actor Matthew Rhys. until 3 in the afternoon," he says, explaining that his idea of a good time is "socializing with my friends with a few paints" Gruffudd, who's unattached, is now on the Isle of Man filming The Gathering with Christina Ricci, but he'd die for another role:" Romeo—it's a the opportunity. "The compliment I've heard most in my life," he says. "is that I'm patient."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!