Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 20 Creative Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- After One Twin Brother Collapses, the Other Discovers They Share a Rare and Often-Fatal Heart Defect: 'God Saved Both of Our Lives'
- Pamela Anderson's Vegan Boots Are Made Out of Recycled TV Screens: 'They're Compassionate and Sexy'
- Pope Francis Visits Refugee Camp in War-Torn African Nation as a 'Pilgrim of Peace'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Vicente Fox: Sexiest World Leader
In July, a year after his election, hopes were dashed when Fox, 59, a divorcé with four children, chose Marta Sahagún, 48, his former communications director, as his bride. "Ours wasn't a sudden romance," she says. "We built it on a solid friendship." Fox came to politics in 1988, after a successful career with Coca-Cola. Now, he told 60 Minutes, he hopes "to show a profit for the people" by increasing personal income. "He takes responsibility," says Estefan. "He is charming but serious—and very much a gentleman."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!