Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Girls Smash Gender Stereotypes – Literally – in Always's New Ad
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Never Lose an Earring Again Thanks to This Genius Invention
- A Genius Invention for Runners (You'll Also Love It if You're a Shopper)
- Paula Deen Fires Social Media Manager After Controversial Brownface Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Thomas Keller: Sexiest Chef
Married only to his career, the 6'2" Keller lives next to the restaurant in a Craftsman cottage, but he does find time for girlfriend Laura Cunningham, 34—the Laundry's general manager. "His intensity," she says, "is very attractive."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!