Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Actor Chris Noth's Mom, Pioneering CBS Correspondent Jeanne Parr, Dies at 92
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- WATCH: Did Jennifer Lawrence Really Take an Ambien While Filming The Hunger Games?
- Anne Hathaway Clears Up 'Unintentional Shade' after Posting Kardashians Meme: Says It's 'Not My Style'
- Who Will Win The Voice? Here's Our Prediction
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Rocky Strong: Sexiest Shark Expert
Ever the apologist, he says last summer's spike in attacks—which he explains as a mix of fluky migration patterns and crowded beaches—"was unfortunate for everyone, including the sharks." Wesley Strong Jr. (his grandmother nicknamed him Rocky because he rocked from side to side while he talked) has trekked from South Africa, where he straddled a whale carcass to film the sharks feeding on it, to Santa Barbara, Calif., where he lives with his grad student girlfriend, Cristine McConnell, 32. "His drive is the best thing about him," she says. "Rocky is someone who takes a big bite out of life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!