Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remains of North Carolina 13-Year-Old Found After She Vanished 5 Years Ago as Parents Sit in Jail
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Gloria Steinem Defends Jennifer Aniston Amid Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Divorce: 'Enough Already'
- Prince William and Princess Kate Set Sail in a Canoe!
- 60-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth for the First Time to Healthy Twin Boys: 'Age Is Not a Number with God'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 22
Rocky Strong: Sexiest Shark Expert
Ever the apologist, he says last summer's spike in attacks—which he explains as a mix of fluky migration patterns and crowded beaches—"was unfortunate for everyone, including the sharks." Wesley Strong Jr. (his grandmother nicknamed him Rocky because he rocked from side to side while he talked) has trekked from South Africa, where he straddled a whale carcass to film the sharks feeding on it, to Santa Barbara, Calif., where he lives with his grad student girlfriend, Cristine McConnell, 32. "His drive is the best thing about him," she says. "Rocky is someone who takes a big bite out of life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!