Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Sheila E. Honors Prince in Emotional New Song 'Girl Meets Boy' Inspired by the Late Icon
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Secret to Glowing, Flawless Skin Is with This Tiny Beauty Tool
- Tim Tebow Leads Mid-Air Prayer After Fellow Passenger Suffers Apparent Fatal Heart Attack
- More Magic! New J.K. Rowling Story Reveals Origins of American Hogwarts
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 03, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 23
ABC News' George Stephanopoulos and Actress Alexandra Wentworth Say "I Do" by Candlelight
Not for long. The 40-year-old ABC News political analyst, who has been linked in the past with actresses Jennifer Grey and Bebe Neuwirth, proposed on a Greek island in June, three months after his first date with Wentworth, 36. On Nov. 20 the couple tied the knot in a candlelit ceremony at Manhattan's Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity. "At the end they kissed about five times," says Wentworth's spokeswoman Wendy Morris. "It was very sweet."
The first for both, the wedding was a family affair. The groom's dad, Robert, a Greek Orthodox priest, performed the ceremony. Wentworth, wearing an ivory Vera Wang silk organza gown and bolero jacket, walked down the aisle on the arm of her father, Eric, a former reporter for The Washington Post (her mother, Muffle Cabot, was once a social secretary for Nancy Reagan). Afterward, Stephanopoulos and his bride, who had small roles in such films as Jerry Maguire and Office Space, celebrated with 200 family members and friends, including ABC colleagues Peter Jennings and Barbara Walters, actress Marisa Tomei and political strategist James Carville. "It was love at first sight for both of them," says Wentworth pal Holly Peterson, a Talk magazine editor. "I've never seen a man so gaga." Stephanopoulos's mom, Nikki, 67, approves: "We're thrilled he's found a beautiful, lovely girl."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!