Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 24
Angel's David Boreanaz Ties the Knot with Actress Jaime Bergman
"David's eyes just locked with hers and they did not move," says Bergman's pal, makeup artist Gina Veltri, 35. After postponing their planned Sept. 22 wedding in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, the couple—who met at a Valentine's Day party this year at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles—opted for a small affair, exchanging vows and tears flanked by Bergman's mom, horse breeder Sue Scallion, 57, and Boreanaz's dad, Philadelphia TV weatherman Dave Roberts, 65. "I never thought I could feel like this," says Boreanaz, 32, who divorced his first wife, social worker Ingrid Quinn, in 1999. "Celebrating our love—that's what our marriage is about," adds Bergman, 26, who wore a silk-chiffon gown with a train. "And starting a family."
They won't have to wait long: Their first child is due in May. As for the wedding-night storm, things got so rough that power went off for an hour during the reception. "It was quite hysterical," says the groom's sister Bo Slavin, 35. "But it was perfect."
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!