Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 24
Angel's David Boreanaz Ties the Knot with Actress Jaime Bergman
"David's eyes just locked with hers and they did not move," says Bergman's pal, makeup artist Gina Veltri, 35. After postponing their planned Sept. 22 wedding in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, the couple—who met at a Valentine's Day party this year at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles—opted for a small affair, exchanging vows and tears flanked by Bergman's mom, horse breeder Sue Scallion, 57, and Boreanaz's dad, Philadelphia TV weatherman Dave Roberts, 65. "I never thought I could feel like this," says Boreanaz, 32, who divorced his first wife, social worker Ingrid Quinn, in 1999. "Celebrating our love—that's what our marriage is about," adds Bergman, 26, who wore a silk-chiffon gown with a train. "And starting a family."
They won't have to wait long: Their first child is due in May. As for the wedding-night storm, things got so rough that power went off for an hour during the reception. "It was quite hysterical," says the groom's sister Bo Slavin, 35. "But it was perfect."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!