Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts 22-Week Bump Pic: 'Baby Seewald Weighs Just Over a Pound'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Former CNN Anchor Lynne Russell and Husband Involved in Deadly Gun Battle with Robber
- Emmitt Smith and Property Brothers' Jonathan Scott Withdraw as Miss USA Judges After Donald Trump Comments
- Nicholas Winton Dies at 106; 'British Schindler' Saved Hundreds of Children from Holocaust
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 24
Angel's David Boreanaz Ties the Knot with Actress Jaime Bergman
"David's eyes just locked with hers and they did not move," says Bergman's pal, makeup artist Gina Veltri, 35. After postponing their planned Sept. 22 wedding in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, the couple—who met at a Valentine's Day party this year at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles—opted for a small affair, exchanging vows and tears flanked by Bergman's mom, horse breeder Sue Scallion, 57, and Boreanaz's dad, Philadelphia TV weatherman Dave Roberts, 65. "I never thought I could feel like this," says Boreanaz, 32, who divorced his first wife, social worker Ingrid Quinn, in 1999. "Celebrating our love—that's what our marriage is about," adds Bergman, 26, who wore a silk-chiffon gown with a train. "And starting a family."
They won't have to wait long: Their first child is due in May. As for the wedding-night storm, things got so rough that power went off for an hour during the reception. "It was quite hysterical," says the groom's sister Bo Slavin, 35. "But it was perfect."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!