Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez Never (Ever!) Age
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 10, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 24
Angel's David Boreanaz Ties the Knot with Actress Jaime Bergman
"David's eyes just locked with hers and they did not move," says Bergman's pal, makeup artist Gina Veltri, 35. After postponing their planned Sept. 22 wedding in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, the couple—who met at a Valentine's Day party this year at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles—opted for a small affair, exchanging vows and tears flanked by Bergman's mom, horse breeder Sue Scallion, 57, and Boreanaz's dad, Philadelphia TV weatherman Dave Roberts, 65. "I never thought I could feel like this," says Boreanaz, 32, who divorced his first wife, social worker Ingrid Quinn, in 1999. "Celebrating our love—that's what our marriage is about," adds Bergman, 26, who wore a silk-chiffon gown with a train. "And starting a family."
They won't have to wait long: Their first child is due in May. As for the wedding-night storm, things got so rough that power went off for an hour during the reception. "It was quite hysterical," says the groom's sister Bo Slavin, 35. "But it was perfect."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!