Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Elmo Encourages Kids to Get Vaccinated in Hilarious New Video
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Bull Shark Casually Chills in Florida Resident's Backyard Like It's Not Even a Thing (VIDEO)
- Watch Jamie Foxx Sing Embarrassing Tinder Profiles on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Retired Marine Charged with Murdering Girlfriend Yvonne Baldelli
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 26
Crafting Whimsical Baubles, Designers Mia Koniver and Lizzie Scheck Cater to Hollywood's Lucky Stars
Today Mia & Lizzie jewelry, priced from $400 (gold pinky rings) to $6,000 (a diamond bow-tie pendant necklace) and sold nationwide at stores like Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, is captivating celebs too. Sarah Jessica Parker chose a large diamond horseshoe necklace ($2,200) as her signature Sex and the City piece last season, creating a run on the item (it's still on about a five-month back order), while Jennifer Lopez purchased a custom-made diamond cuff earlier this year. "Mia and Lizzie," says Jennifer Kaufman, who sells the line at the hip Los Angeles boutique bearing her name, "know what a fashionable woman wants to wear."
Koniver, an actress who grew up in Wilmington, Del., and Scheck, a television casting director raised in Manhattan, know what they want too: more free time. "I'm dying to have kids," says Scheck. Luckily Mia & Lizzie's success (it's now a seven-figure business) has allowed the single business partners—who both live in L.A.—to quit their day jobs. "We've given up our social lives for three years," Koniver says. "But now I see dinner happening again."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!