Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian's Exposed Email Instructs Mom Kris Jenner to Stop Dressing Like a Pilgrim
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin: Our Love Story
- WATCH: Garth Brooks Joins Justin Timberlake on Stage to Sing 'Friends in Low Places'
- Stephen Collins: A Woman Repeatedly Exposed Herself to Me When I Was a Boy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 26
Three of a Kind
Working on a Full House, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw Welcome Daughter Audrey
Not that Hill and McGraw, both 34, were unprepared. "Everything was ready," says friend and fellow country singer Martina McBride. "Faith's very organized—very, very together." In fact the only source of suspense was the new arrival's gender. The couple, along with daughters Gracie, 4, and Maggie, 3, "wanted to be surprised," says McBride. Now the girls, says family spokesman Paul Freundlich, "are all ready to take her home and dress her up." McGraw has another reason to be thrilled. "I couldn't be happier," he says. "I'm still king of the house."
Audrey's unexpected arrival did scuttle McBride's plans to throw a baby shower for her friend. "I was wanting to have a lunch for Faith," she says, "but we didn't have a chance. I'm sure we'll have some kind of celebration after Christmas." In the meantime the family is keeping busy discussing whom Audrey resembles. "If you ask Tim, she looks like Faith," says Freundlich. "But if you ask Faith, she looks like Tim."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!