Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Harry Styles on Life After One Direction: 'It's Good For Us to Be Exploring Different Things'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- What's at Stake in Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's 'Complicated' Split
- Dine with the Stars: The Restaurants Where You're Most Likely to Spot a Celebrity
- Janet Jackson Is 'Super Excited' About Expecting Her First Child at 50, Source Says
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 24, 2001
- Vol. 56
- No. 26
Three of a Kind
Working on a Full House, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw Welcome Daughter Audrey
Not that Hill and McGraw, both 34, were unprepared. "Everything was ready," says friend and fellow country singer Martina McBride. "Faith's very organized—very, very together." In fact the only source of suspense was the new arrival's gender. The couple, along with daughters Gracie, 4, and Maggie, 3, "wanted to be surprised," says McBride. Now the girls, says family spokesman Paul Freundlich, "are all ready to take her home and dress her up." McGraw has another reason to be thrilled. "I couldn't be happier," he says. "I'm still king of the house."
Audrey's unexpected arrival did scuttle McBride's plans to throw a baby shower for her friend. "I was wanting to have a lunch for Faith," she says, "but we didn't have a chance. I'm sure we'll have some kind of celebration after Christmas." In the meantime the family is keeping busy discussing whom Audrey resembles. "If you ask Tim, she looks like Faith," says Freundlich. "But if you ask Faith, she looks like Tim."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!