Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie Jenner Invites Tyga to Move Back In With Her as Source Says 'He Still Has Money Problems'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Lena Dunham Calls Kanye West's 'Famous' Video 'Disturbing' and 'Sickening'
- Michelle Obama Visits Liberia with Daughters Sasha and Malia to Push for Girls' Education: 'I'm Here to Shine a Big, Bright Light on You'
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Shares Who She Thinks Arya Stark Should Kill in Season 7
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 28, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 3
Late Night's Conan O'Brien Lands His Heart a Cohost, Tying the Knot in Seattle with Ad Exec Liza Powel
After the Catholic service, the couple—who met in March 2000 when O'Brien hired Powel's ad agency to create a commercial for a furniture store he had been teasing on Late Night—headed for the reception at Seattle's Union Station.
As torrential rains fell outside, the newlyweds—he in a tuxedo, she in a Vera Wang gown—cheered on Powel's father, Jake, who cranked out a few jazz guitar numbers. Later O'Brien grabbed an electric guitar and did some jamming of his own. "He did a heck of a job impressing his father-in-law," says one guest. "But he probably shouldn't give up his night job."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!