Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Just Sayin!': Matt Damon Pokes Fun at Fellow Oscar Nominee Leonardo DiCaprio and The Revenant's Brutal Shoot
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Joey Feek Is Keeping Her Daughters 'Close to Her Heart' as She Continues to Remain in Hospice
- It's Not a Super Bowl Party Without Chicken Wings
- Prince Philip Attends Sunday Services with the Queen – and a Mysteriously Bandaged Hand
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 28, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 3
Late Night's Conan O'Brien Lands His Heart a Cohost, Tying the Knot in Seattle with Ad Exec Liza Powel
After the Catholic service, the couple—who met in March 2000 when O'Brien hired Powel's ad agency to create a commercial for a furniture store he had been teasing on Late Night—headed for the reception at Seattle's Union Station.
As torrential rains fell outside, the newlyweds—he in a tuxedo, she in a Vera Wang gown—cheered on Powel's father, Jake, who cranked out a few jazz guitar numbers. Later O'Brien grabbed an electric guitar and did some jamming of his own. "He did a heck of a job impressing his father-in-law," says one guest. "But he probably shouldn't give up his night job."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!