Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessie J Is Out of the Hospital and Back on Stage: 'Still Fragile But Much Better'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Bobby Brown Struggles Through Concert, Forgets Lyrics: 'I Am in a Different Zone Right Now'
- Paris Hilton: Sister Nicky and Her Fiancé Are the 'Perfect Couple'
- RHOA's Claudia Jordan on Reports She Was Fired Amidst NeNe Leakes Drama: 'We'll See What Happens'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 28, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 3
As Fizzy, Dizzy Lizzie McGuire, Hilary Duff Learns to Survive Junior High School One Crisis at a Time
The daughter of full-time mom Susan, 48, and Bob, 55, a partner in a convenience store chain, Duff grew up in Houston and San Antonio with sister Haylie, 16, and got her acting start in local commercials. Now living in L.A., she even has an on-and-off (currently off) celebrity romance with singer Aaron Carter, 13. "It's hard to keep a boyfriend," Duff says, but the subject is soon closed: Mortified, she dives for cover behind a pillow.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!