Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Twitter Wants Amy Schumer to Take Over The Bachelorette
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- FROM EW: Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas Talks Upcoming Solo Album and New Single, 'Trust You'
- 'Wolverine' Killer Found Dead in the Woods After Slaughtering His Family
- Kaitlyn Bristowe's Bachelorette Blog: The Date Moment That Was 'My Worst Nightmare'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 28, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 3
As Fizzy, Dizzy Lizzie McGuire, Hilary Duff Learns to Survive Junior High School One Crisis at a Time
The daughter of full-time mom Susan, 48, and Bob, 55, a partner in a convenience store chain, Duff grew up in Houston and San Antonio with sister Haylie, 16, and got her acting start in local commercials. Now living in L.A., she even has an on-and-off (currently off) celebrity romance with singer Aaron Carter, 13. "It's hard to keep a boyfriend," Duff says, but the subject is soon closed: Mortified, she dives for cover behind a pillow.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!