Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Puppy Love! Chrissy Teigen Shares Luna's Playdate with French Bulldog Pippa
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Amanda Knox Reveals Why She Initially Lied About Being in the Apartment When Her Roommate Meredith Kercher Was Killed
- EXCLUSIVE: Is Grease 2: Live Already in the Works?
- Will Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt Move to London After Split?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 28, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 3
Without a Doubt
No Doubt's Gwen Stefani Gets Engaged to Her Rock Steady, Gavin Rossdale
Plunging deeper into normality, Stefani and Rossdale are now engaged to be married. "It was fairly obvious this was going to happen," says Gavin's father, physician Richard Rossdale, 78, of their New Year's Day engagement, revealed Jan. 9. "They are a good couple." Stefani, 32—whose previous love was bandmate Tony Kanal—and Rossdale, 36, fell in love in 1995, when No Doubt and Bush performed together in L.A. "In a business where people get married after six weeks, they've been together six years," says her friend, stylist Rachel Zoe Rosensweig. "That gave them time to develop a friendship."
By the time Stefani walks down the aisle (a date isn't set), the couple may have bridged their last divide: Because of their dual careers, he's still based in London and she lives outside Los Angeles in a five-bedroom home. "If they've made it with him living in England half the time, I think they're going to do fine," says Stefani's friend Kendra Pahukoa, who works in an L.A. furniture store. "It's the real deal."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!