Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 28, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 3
Without a Doubt
No Doubt's Gwen Stefani Gets Engaged to Her Rock Steady, Gavin Rossdale
Plunging deeper into normality, Stefani and Rossdale are now engaged to be married. "It was fairly obvious this was going to happen," says Gavin's father, physician Richard Rossdale, 78, of their New Year's Day engagement, revealed Jan. 9. "They are a good couple." Stefani, 32—whose previous love was bandmate Tony Kanal—and Rossdale, 36, fell in love in 1995, when No Doubt and Bush performed together in L.A. "In a business where people get married after six weeks, they've been together six years," says her friend, stylist Rachel Zoe Rosensweig. "That gave them time to develop a friendship."
By the time Stefani walks down the aisle (a date isn't set), the couple may have bridged their last divide: Because of their dual careers, he's still based in London and she lives outside Los Angeles in a five-bedroom home. "If they've made it with him living in England half the time, I think they're going to do fine," says Stefani's friend Kendra Pahukoa, who works in an L.A. furniture store. "It's the real deal."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!