Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- San Antonio Man Buys Pools For West Side Families After Facebook User Mocks Photo of Kids' Makeshift Swimming Pool
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Newly Single Ariel Winter Shares Naked Bathtub Photo: 'Relax Everyone I'm Wearing Lady Bit Pasties'
- Human Body Parts Wash Ashore Rio Beach Near Olympic Volleyball Site
- Ariana Grande Reunites with Her Victorious Co-Stars – See the Pic!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 4
Banishing the Frizzies and Sporting Sexy Décolletage, Chelsea Clinton Unveils a Sleek New Look and a Set of New Pals—Gwyneth, Madonna and Donatella
Mostly it was the former First Daughter who sparked that reaction. "I didn't recognize her for at least 10 minutes," says E! Fashion File producer Madeleine Czigler. The makeover was a gift from Versace, who met Chelsea and her parents, ex-President Bill Clinton and New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, at a Washington, D.C., event several years ago. "Donatella," says her spokesman, "wanted Chelsea to feel great." And, adds the spokesman, "Chelsea was very happy with the work they did."
Famously lampooned on Saturday Night Live for her adolescent frizzy hair and braces, Clinton—a Stanford University grad now studying international relations at Oxford University in England—has in recent years developed a polished, if conservative, look. Yet there was nothing reserved about the cleavage-baring Versace gown she chose for the show's afterparty at hot spot La Cantine du Faubourg, where Clinton chatted with her date, fellow American Oxford student Ian Klaus. The pair are keeping mum on whether they're more than just pals, but Clinton's Paris debut hinted at a newfound confidence. "Chelsea seemed to be very enthusiastic about the whole experience," says one attendee. "She had a blast."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!