Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michael B. Jordan Reflects on Working with Bill Cosby: 'He Demanded a Professionalism from Everyone'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Canadian Television Host Chris Hyndman Has Died at 49
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Spends Quality Time with New Baby Niece
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Opens Up About Domestic Violence: 'I'm a Rehabilitated Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 04, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 4
For Friends of Sept. 11 Victim Berry Berenson, a Recovered Ring Brings Peace
Each Berenson buddy asked about claiming the ring—Boylan by calling the paper and Dixon, 45, wife of actor Dan Aykroyd, by phoning the police. "We can't just hand it over," says New York Police Department spokesman Lt. Brian Burke. "It would be the family's property." That's fine by Boylan, who is godmother to Berenson's younger son Elvis Perkins, 25. She reportedly hopes the ring goes to Elvis and his brother Osgood, 27. For now, the ring's fate remains uncertain and its identity unproved. But for those Berenson left behind, it sends a comforting message. "She's telling her family and friends that she's watching over them," says a longtime pal, producer Howard Rosen-man, 57. "She's saying, 'I'm not gone. I'm okay.' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!