Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessie James Decker Shares Breastfeeding Photo: I Love 'Feeding My Sweet Boy'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Jim Carrey Shares Moving Tribute to Late Girlfriend After She's Laid to Rest: 'Love Cannot Be Lost'
- Kevin Hart Sends Amy Schumer Some Hosting Tips Before SNL: 'Just Tell the Audience That You Know Me'
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton Has Lost Something Very Important and Expensive - Twice
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 25, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 11
Ian and Out of Love
Beverly Hills, 90210 Alum Ian Ziering Gives His Marriage a Failing Grade
In fact, it would have been understandable if Nikki had moped like a 49th runner-up. Just one day earlier former Beverly Hills, 90210 star Ziering, 37, had filed for divorce in Los Angeles, claiming their less-than-five-year-old union was sunk by irreconcilable differences. "They have been fighting for a while," says a Ziering source, who describes the actor as fed up with the former Playboy Playmate, who's too "focused on herself." Then again, the source adds, "this is who Ian wanted—the blonde bombshell." The model caught his eye in 1995, when he was still playing 90210's Steve Sanders and she was an extra. "I've been staring ever since," he said in 1997.
But, bombshell or not, Price Is Right model Claudia Jordan says there are no explosive issues driving apart the couple, who wed in 1997 with 90210 costars Jason Priestley, Tori Spelling and Luke Perry as guests. "I think they've talked about splitting for a while," says Jordan. "It's not an ugly divorce. They've just grown apart." Last week Nikki was preparing to move out of their Hollywood Hills home, and Ziering, says his compatriot, was saddened. "But in the long run, Ian knows this is what he needed to do."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!