Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Hudson, Sheila E., Stevie Wonder, Janelle Monáe and More Honor Prince with Stunning BET Awards Tributes
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- FROM EW: All the Winners at the 2016 BET Awards
- Toni Braxton and Rapper Birdman Put Love on Display at the BET Awards
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Lena Headey Dishes on Those Finale Twists
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 25, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 11
Angelina Jolie and Husband Billy Bob Thornton Adopt a Cambodian Baby Boy
Now she and Billy have one of their own. On March 12, Jolie, 26, and Thornton, 46, announced that they had adopted a 7½-month-old Cambodian baby whom they named Maddox. Jolie first visited Cambodia while filming 2001's Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and returned last summer with the U.N., for whom she now serves as a goodwill ambassador. "Last November," the couple said in a statement, "we visited an orphanage in Cambodia and met a little boy we felt a connection to and that we wanted to be our son."
While the pair awaited the usual approvals, the U.S. government halted adoptions from Cambodia amid allegations of baby selling. Only when the ban was lifted for dozens of families earlier this month did Jolie and Thornton take custody of Maddox in Africa, where Jolie is filming the upcoming movie Beyond Borders. The couple, who say they will raise Maddox in the U.S. and Cambodia, confirmed the news after first-time grandpa Voight, 63, blurted it to reporters in L.A. on March 11. A day later he still couldn't contain his joy, telling PEOPLE, "I'm very good at diaper changes!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!